How To Pamper Yourself: 3 Ways How
This week we want to talk about self-care. Whatever your hair care routine or regiment, we believe it should be part of a self-care moment that you take to treat yourself. Getting out of the day-to-day responsibilities and directing positive energy to yourself might just be what you need. Here are ways you can pamper yourself and your hair this week.
How To Pamper Yourself: Scalp massage
When we think about our hair care, we sometimes forget the scalp. It is responsible for the condition and in some cases, the rate at which our hair grows.
Making sure the scalp is in the best condition possible will help your hair thrive. Massaging your scalp, will activate blood circulation and stimulate hair growth.
Using a scalp massaging tool that you can use in the shower can turn that wash day into a spa experience, as the circular movements are very soothing.
You can do a hot oil treatment prior to the scalp massage. Using essential oils like rosemary, tea tree or peppermint can help stimulate the follicles and leave your scalp feeling refreshed. Please note however, that you should avoid rosemary oil if you are pregnant. We recommend a scalp massage once a month, this allows you to schedule the perfect moment and gives you time to enjoy your scalp being refreshed and ready to grow your beautiful coils and curls.
Is your little one finally out of the delicate Baby-Hair...
Ever heard of the saying “a woman’s hair is her...
We all go through seasons where life just happens and...
Can you honestly answer the question ''what's in my hair?''We...
Having a solid and steady hair care routine is important...
Trimming your hair is almost like working out; we all...
I'm sure I'm not the only one who grew up...
The Black hair care community is a little obsessed with...
Wash & go's are one of those hairstyles, that’s either...
Going on a hair journey can be exciting, full of...
- Kids Summer Hairstyles: 7 Fun Inspirations Jun 09 2021 This blog post shares 7 top kids summer hairstyle inspirations for you.
- How To Prevent Frizzy Hair Naturally Jun 02 2021 This blog post shares some tips on how to prevent your hair from frizzing.
- How To Pamper Yourself: 3 Ways How May 31 2021 This post shares three ideas on how to pamper yourself.
- When Is The Best Time To Trim Your Hair? May 24 2021 This blog shares tips on when is best time to trim your hair.
- How To Choose The Right Hair Product At Root2Tip May 17 2021 This blog post helps you decide how to choose the right Root2Tip hair product for your ...
- The Porosity Test- The Truth of This Hair Test! May 07 2021 What is the porosity test and is it worth it for your hair? Read this blog post to find...
- Natural hair ingredients for black hair Apr 29 2021 This blog shares natural hair ingredients for black hair that are used in Root2Tip prod...
- Hair Porosity Guide For Black Hair Textures Apr 16 2021 This blog is a guide to hair porosity for black hair textures.
- Protective Styles For Kids: Do's and Don'ts Apr 13 2021 Here are some tips on what protective hairstyles for kids that you should and shouldn't...
- Spring Hair Tips For Black Hair Textures: Top 10 Apr 09 2021 This post shares some spring hair tips to help you on your journey to healthy hair!
- Natural Hairitage: Teaching Hairducation Apr 02 2021 This blog shares insight on how to embrace and each natural hairitage to the next gener...
- How To Know Your Hair: Do You Know Your Hair? Mar 30 2021 This blog post shares tips on how to know your hair.
- Deep Conditioning Tips 101: Top 3 Mar 26 2021 This blog shares three tips to help you create an effective deep conditioning routine.
- Hair Growth Foods List: Eat Your Hair Healthy Mar 23 2021 This blog shares a list of foods that can help you grow healthy hair.
- Alopecia and Hair Loss Care For Black Hair Mar 19 2021 This blog shares some tips on how to prevent and care for alopecia and hair loss.
- Transitioning Hair Tips: Top 3 Tips To Help Mar 16 2021 This blog shares three top tips to help you with transitioning back to your natural hai...
- Wash and Go Routine For Black Hair Mar 12 2021 This blog shares five tips to help make your wash and go routine for black hair last.
- Easy Hair Care for Black Hair At Root2Tip Mar 09 2021 In this blog post, we share with you different tips to help with easy hair care for bla...
- Beauty Is Pain? No more! The Beauty Game Has Changed Mar 05 2021 In this blog, we touch on how the beauty game has changed and how we can help you with ...
- How To Trim Black Hair Textures: Top 5 Tips Mar 02 2021 This blog shares 5 tips on how to trim black hair textures.
- Know Your Hair: Intuitive Hair Care Tips Feb 26 2021 This blog shares two top tips on how to be intuitive with your hair care routine.
- What's In My Hair Product? Tips On Reading Ingredients Feb 23 2021 Do you know what ingredients are in your hair products? This blog post shares 3 tips on...
- Black Hair Care During Pandemic: Top 3 Tips Feb 16 2021 This blog post shares 3 top tips of how to care for black hair during a pandemic.
- Hair Identity: How We Find Our Identity In Our hair Feb 12 2021 This blog touches on how hair affects our identity.
- Black Owned Businesses To Shop This Christmas: Top 13 Dec 02 2020 This blog post shares 13 black owned businesses to shop from this Christmas.
- YouTube Content Update Oct 09 2020 This post shares updates on Root2Tip updates on our YouTube channel.
- Natural Hair Goals For Children: Top 7 Tips Oct 07 2020 This blog post shares tips you should know about setting hair goals for your children.
- Using coconut oil to repair damaged hair Jul 30 2020 Coconut oil is regarded as one of the best natural health products in the world
- Whipped Shea butter for natural hair by Root2tip Jul 30 2020 Shea butter is fat, ivory in color, that is extracted from the nut of the African Shea ...
- Ayurvedic hair growth products by Root2tip Jul 23 2020 Ayurveda is a 5000 year old medicinal system from India that helps with healthy hair gr...
- Black natural hair in the workplace is professional Jul 23 2020 We should all be free to wear our hair in its natural form to work without facing any k...
- Mini twists on natural hair guide by Root2tip Jul 13 2020 Simple guide on how to do mini twists on natural hair and how to maintain them.
- 12 healthy benefits of Aloe Vera for hair | Root2tip Jul 11 2020 Aloe Vera is an incredibly medicinal plant that belongs to the Liliaceae family (lily)....
- Protein Treatments For Hair Benefits Jun 19 2020 This blog shares 7 tips for why protein treatments are important for protecting your hair.
- How To Take Care Of Hair Naturally: Top 7 Tips Jun 12 2020 This blog post shares 7 tips to help you to take care of your hair naturally.
- Healthy Hair, Healthy Mind: Top 7 Tips May 29 2020 This blog post shares 7 tips on how to care for your hair and in turn care for your min...
- Hair Tips For Kids In Lockdown: Top 7 May 22 2020 This blog post shares 7 tips for a moisture routine for your child's hair during lockdown.
- What Is Hair Porosity For Natural Hair? May 01 2020 This blog post explains what hair porosity is and the 3 different types.
- Natural Hair Growth Tips In Quarantine Pt 2 Apr 23 2020 Looking for natural hair growth tips during quarantine? This blog post suggests 7 tips ...
- How To Grow Hair of Afro/Mixed Descent In Quarantine Apr 07 2020 Are you looking for tips on how to grow hair in quarantine? We are here to help you out.
- 6 Christmas Party Hairstyles for Afro/Curly hair Dec 13 2019 Are you ready for this Christmas season? Slay in style with these suggestions of six Ch...
- How To Winterise Your Child's Hair Nov 21 2019 Do you know how to Winterise Your Child's hair? This blog post gives tips on how to do ...
- How To Winterise Black Hair Textures: Top 3 Tips Nov 20 2019 This Root2Tip blog post provides tips on how to winterise afro, curly and mixed hair te...
- Root2Tip's Hair Loss Survey... Oct 29 2019 Are you a British woman with hair of afro/mixed descent, who has suffered from hair los...
- Things To Avoid In Your Child's Hair Routine Sep 28 2019 This Root2Tip blog post outlines things you should avoid I caring for your child's hair.
- Hairstyles for Work: Natural Hair Edition - Top 7 Sep 24 2019 Do you have natural hair? Are you looking for hairstyles for work? This blog post is fo...
- Hair Accessories for Your Kids Sep 20 2019 This blog post suggests different hai accessories to use for styling your child's hair.
- Protective Hairstyle Maintenance Sep 17 2019 Do you know how to care for your natural hair whilst wearing a protective hairstyle? Th...
- Teach Your Child To Love Their Hair! Sep 13 2019 In the western world where the beauty standards are so eurocentric, how do you teach bl...
- Avoiding Hair Loss Sep 13 2019 Did you know that 50% of women have suffered with hair loss? This blog provides some ti...
- afro baby haircare
- afro hair
- afro wig
- all natural haircare
- Aloe Vera
- Ayurveda for hair
- Ayurveda hair mask
- Ayurvedic hair growth products
- Ayurvedic hair oil
- Ayurvedic herbs
- back to school
- Benefits of Aloe Vera for hair
- Benefits of mini twists
- black british women
- black child
- black hair
- Black Lives Matter
- Coconut oil
- Comb-out Cowash
- conditioner for kids hair
- cradle cap baby hair
- Crown Act
- curly baby haircare
- curly hair dandruff
- curly hair itchy scalp
- curly hair products
- Curly kids hair product
- dandruff on scalp
- dry afro hair
- dry black hair
- dry hair
- dry scalp oil
- hair advice
- hair car
- hair care
- Hair damage
- Hair discrimination
- hair loss
- hair prodcts for curls
- hairducation academy
- haire care
- honey rain juice
- How to maintain mini twists
- How to moisturize mini twists
- How to style mini twists
- Institutional Racism
- itchy scalp
- low porosity
- mini twists on natural hair
- natural conditioner for kids hair
- Natural hair
- natural hair in the workplace
- Olive oil
- organic curls
- organic haircare
- products for kids
- protective hairstyle
- Removing mini twists
- root2tip scalp oil
- scalp care
- scalp massage
- scalp serum
- scalp shampoo
- Shea butter
- styling hair
- sulfate free
- swimming hair protection
- tangled mixed race hair
- traction alopecia
- triple m
- Whipped butter